Sunday, September 6, 2009

end of a long journey

When i was in high school i was pretty good at football player,i had almost all the honors a high school football player could want.My team won our division and we played so well together but then suddenly with one loss it was all over.No more training , no more two-a-days ,no coaches calling you ,nothing. I was undersized for my position so no college school offered any scholarships which added insult to injury lol.For the first time in 3 years i wasnt under lights with a crowd screaming in the background. I really realized it was over by seeing my friends on teams like Akron ,Temple, Penn State on TV while i sat at home and watched them.But i take this as my first huge challenge to get over by becoming an adult.I guess the saying "everything that begins must come to an end' is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment